Monday, January 18, 2010

I have a blog!

I have a blog!

I remember creating a blog during my early college days and I remember doing it coz I have a crush on someone who is into blogging and you know pacute lang.

What made me create one again? I dont have a new crush who is into blogging again, excuse me! Well... to preserve my sanity... so there! I have been staying most of the time at home, trying to be productive... this would be included in my "productivity list". Wanna know what's in that list? Here it goes...

1) Go online for "work" - what kind of work, you dont wanna know!
2) Check email and try to find work
3) Check FB
4) Cook! :)
5) Be the errands girl of the house!
6) Do chores - busybusyhan
7) Eat then SLEEP!
8) Exercise!
9) Go out with friends! the less gastos of the gimik = confirmed attendance
10) Try to compute until when my funds would last!
11) Convincing myself that i deserve a better man!
12) Blog... Yippee
13) Read books I havent read... or read again the books I have read?!
14) Count all the imaginary sheeps I see when my lights are off to get myself to sleep.
15) Oohhh... Play with Bella my baby!
16) Pray the novena...

Pretty much that's what I do per day... Id add more if I remember anything else...

Maybe you can share youre productivity list too?! What's productivity anyway?

You may ask, why such blog name? that's my street talaga!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome, Sunstroke, to the blogosphere! My productivity list? Well, let's just say it includes sipping coffee while watching people pass me by (literally) and BLOGGING (albeit once a week)!

    Looking forward to more notes from Bennett St.! by the way, if you have time, check out this blogsite: http://www.thesitsgirls.com/ It's a great way to gain support and comments from fellow female bloggers! ^_^

    ReplyDelete